HOME    ABOUT    CONTACT    CATEGORIES    FACEBOOK    TUMBLR    TWITTER G    TWITTER R   

ANNA DELLO RUSSO    STYLE.COM    W    VOGUE    HARPER'S BAZAAR    ELLE    NUMÉRO    L'OFFICIEL    NYLON    DANSK    LUSH    GQ    THE ROOM   

9/12/2012

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

We visited Universal Studios Hollywood and it was a wonderful experience. Despite the 1000 degrees outside we had a great time enjoying the roller coasters and stage visiting.
We saw the houses of the hit show Desperate Housewives, the Psycho house plus the REAL Back to the future sets.
I was all over the moon when I saw the Doc's Dolorean parking next to us.
 I couldnt believe it!!
Everyone who has the chance to visit Hollywood simply cant miss out the entertainment capital of the City!
Universal Studios I miss you from the bottom of my heart.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment